How They Work:
- First step is to decide where would you like to go .... Atlantic Canada, Quebec or Mexico? These are our favourite destinations to cycle. Next, review our sample trips on this site for some ideas. Keep in mind these are just samples. You are free to pick and choose points of interest that appeal most to you, and to consider what other components make up your idea of a perfect bike trip.
- Think about the difficulty level of your ideal trip. Do you like to take your time and make lots of stops, or do you like to hammer up and down mountains, or maybe something in between? We can tailor your trip to meet your riding expections and abilities.
- Consider the length of your tour in both number of days and mileage.
- Determine your group size. We can accommodate groups from as few as four people on up. If you travelling solo with only one other, call and ask us about fitting in with another group.
- Consider what you hope to spend on your cycling holiday. Do you like high-end resorts or simple motels? Do you want all meals included or would you like more flexibiltiy when dining out?
- Next step is to call or email and we can call you. Then we will discuss your ideas, interests and abilities and put them together with our own knowledge of each area, plus a few secret ingredients to craft a customized itinerary just for you.
- We will then send you a complete draft trip plan with all details and costs for your approval. After a few more adjustments and tweaks, all there is left to do is begin your journey!
- Prices are based on your itinerary and the components you wish to have included in your trip. We will work with you to make sure that your tour fits your budget from economical to deluxe.
- All our trips include van support, great bikes, experienced guides, amazing food and perfect accommodations.
Contact us for more information and with any questions.